Are searching for a loving father quotes on this father’s day 2021? You are at right place. In this blog post, you will find some amazing and inspiring Father’s Day quotes.
This year, 20th June will be observed Father’s Day around the world. Maybe you have several plans for celebrating this day with your handsome father along with family members.
The world’s greatest schoolers, celebrities, authors and writers gave statements about fathers. Those are some inspiring also powerful – that you can send those quotes to your father on this day. Giving father’s day greeting cards, wishing a father’s day text messages and wishing with images are also great sources of expressing your love to your father.
What is a Father’s Love Quote?
The American basketball player Jim Valvano, once said, “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” His quotation about the father is more lovable and inspiring. The expression of gratitude is most important to show your father so that he can feel special.
Every child loves his father but most of them can’t express their love to them. You have the opportunity to express your emotion towards your father. On this father’s day 2021, make him special. Send some best wishes with amazing gifts.
Happy Father’s Day 2021 Inspirational Quotes
I and my teammate collected some inspirational quotes about fathers so that our reader can read and feel the greatest celebrities how they expressed father’s love.
“I feel that the greatest gift that I can give my children is the freedom to be who they are”Will Smith
“To be the father of a nation is a great honor, but to be the father of a family is a greater joy.”Nelson Mandela
“An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom.”C.S. Lewis
“A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.”Frank A. Clark
“It is a wise father that knows his own child.”William Shakespeare
“No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.”Abraham Lincoln
“No matter what drama I deal with at work, when I get home and hear them scream, ‘Daddy!’ I forget whatever it was I was stressed about.”Mario Lopez
“My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.”David Lauren
“One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.”George Herbert
“A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.”Unknown
Father’s Day 2021 Quotes from Son
11. “A dad is someone who wants to catch you when you fall. Instead, he picks you up, brushes you off and lets you try again.”Unknown
12. “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” – Anne Sexton
13. “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do be there.” – Max Lucado
14. “There should be a children’s song ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your Dad sleep.” – Jim Gaffigan
15. “I would say my greatest achievement in life right now – my greatest achievement period is – and I’m still trying to achieve it – is to be a wonderful father to my kids.” – Bo Jackson
16. “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.” – Unknown
17. “It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Johann Friedrich von Schiller
18. “When you need real understanding, when you need someone to care, when you need someone to guide you … A father’s always there.” – Thomas J. Langley
19. “I have raised in the greatest of homes… just a really great dad, and I miss him so much… he was a good man, a real simple man… Very faithful, always loved my mom, always provided for the kids, and just a lot of fun.” – Max Lucado
20. “It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived.” – Harper Lee
Father’s Day 2021 Quotes from Daughter
21. “A girl’s first true love is her father.”Marisol Santiago
22. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” – Unknown
23. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men” – Gregory E. Lang
24. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
25. “My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.” – Liza Minnelli
26. “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” – Reed Markham
27. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
28. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
29. “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular.” – Robert Frost
30. “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word – father.” – Lydia Maria Child
Father’s Day 2021 Emotional Quotes
31. “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.”Susan Gale
32. “It’s the greatest thing on Earth. As soon as this child was born, I immediately wanted to call my parents and just apologize because I never knew how much they loved me.” – Ashton Kutcher
33. “Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” – Al Unser
34. “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” – William Shakespeare
35. “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” – Charles Wadsworth
36. “My father taught me to work hard, laugh often, and keep my word.” – Michelle Obama
37. “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” – Dimitri the Stoneheart
38. “He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.” – Tom Wolfe
39. “Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.” – Kent Nerburn
40. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
Father’s Day 2021 Quotes for Your Dad
41. “I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father’s life.”Sidney Poitier
42. “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” – ATOINE-FRANÇOIS PRÉVOST
43. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” – Tim Russert
44. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” – Dan Pearce
45. “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – John Mayer
46. “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom,” – Umberto Eco
47. “Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.” – Victor Hugo
48. “My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.” – Tiger Woods
49. “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.” – Emile Gaboriau.
50. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” – Billy Graham