Teletalk has recently announced a piece of exciting news. They came up with a new SIM package which is named “Shotoborsho“. You already knew the government announced, this year celebrating the father of the nation Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s 100th birth anniversary. It’s called “Mujib Borsho”.
By spreading happiness to the customers, Teletalk brought this “Shotoborsho” package. In this package, subscribers can get lots of benefits and offers. Today I am breaking down this package’s details and its features.
Teletalk Shotoborsho Package SIM Offers
You can purchase this “Shotoborsho” SIM from the Teletalk customer care and other booths. It will cost 100 Taka, and you will get 100 Taka back on your SIM connection’s main account balance. So we can tell, it’s free to buy this package.
The most interesting feature of this package is – you can use voice-call 47 paisa per minute with a 1-second pulse. When you active this SIM connection you can get this feature by then.
Teletalk Shotoborsho Package Details
Now check the tariff and cost within this package.
|Voice Call (any local number)||47paisa/min||24 Hours|
|Pulse||1 Second||24 Hours|
|SMS (any local number)||25 Paisa||24 Hours|
When you buy this Shotoborsho SIM from any Teletalk customer care or agent, you need to recharge BDT 100 and you will get also some exclusive bonus offers – 100 Minutes voice call, 100 SMS, 17 GB internet data volume also.
|Voice Call||SMS||Data Volume|
|100 Minutes||100 SMS||17 GB Internet|
- Subscribers can use this 100 minutes voice call for all local operators.
- Customers can use this 100 SMS for the all local operators.
Shotoborsho Special Recharge/Call-rate Offer
|34 Taka||45Paisa/Min||10 Days|
|79 Taka||45Paisa/Min||30 Days|
- Your recharge amount of these 34 Tk & 79 Tk will be added on your main account balance.
Shotoborsho Special Internet Recharge Offer
|17 Taka||2 GB||15 Days||*111*17#|
To avail of this special internet offer, you need to recharge the exact amount of 17 Taka or dial *111*17#. You can get this data package twice a month.
How to Migrate to Teletalk Shotoborsho SIM Package
If you have a Teletalk connection like Sagotom, Agami, Bornomala, Oporajita and others; and you want to migrate to this Shotoborsho SIM package, then simply type ‘S100’ from your Teletalk SIM connection and send it to 888. (Charges apply).
After that migration SMS, you will get a notification by SMS that your connection will be migrated with 72 hours. If not, then you can contact Teletalk customer care in your near area. And of course, you can enjoy all offers of this Shotoborsho SIM package.
Terms & Conditions
- All offers are included VAT, TAX & TC.
- This package and offer available until further announcement.
- Special call-rate and internet offers can be used for the Shotobosho users and Teletalk others packages.
- Teletalk subscribers can enjoy all Shotoborsho SIM offers without recharging 100 Taka.
- Only 2 SIMs can be purchased with a National ID card.
- If you have two or more SIMs in NID, you will not be able to get Teletalk Shotoborsho sim.