Happiness comes from oneself. Everyone has their own perspective to evaluate their living life.
What is True Happiness Quotes?
Happiness is the stage of one’s mind.
Sometimes we got so many tried & depressed in life. That time, we should recall some happiness quotes which gave us the world’s greatest intellectuals, authors & celebrities.
Apparently, those sayings and quotes will make our realization about life & life would not without pain.
Best True Happiness Quotes of Living Life
So, today I will share with you some best & inspiring happiness quotes of living life that will make you stronger & help you to find your inner peace.
1. “Remember happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think.” – Dale Carnegie
2. “If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.” – Kent M. Keith
3. “Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Kelle
4. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
5. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
6. “Happiness comes from peace. Peace comes from indifference.” – Naval Ravikant
7. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy. It’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
8. “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.” — Goldie Hawn
9. “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” Aristotle
Most Famous Happiness Quotes
11. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
12. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
13. “Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. Give the world the best you have anyway.” – Kent M. Keith
14. “Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances.” – J. Donald Walters
15. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” – Albert Camus
16. “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.” – Unknown
17. “Happiness is not doing fun things. Happiness is doing meaningful things.” – Maxime Lagacé
18. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
19. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” — Denis Waitley
20. “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” – Peter Hagerty
Happy & Inspirational Quotes
21. “Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and poor memory.” – Albert Schweitzer
22. “Happiness, true happiness, is an inner quality. It is a state of mind. If your mind is at peace, you are happy. If your mind is at peace, but you have nothing else, you can be happy. If you have everything the world can give – pleasure, possessions, power – but lack peace of mind, you can never be happy.” – Dada Vaswani
23. “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” – Wayne W. Dyer
24. “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.” – Seneca
25. “There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.” ― Stephen Chbosky
26. “Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.” – Valerie Bertinelli
27. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
28. “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” – Eskimo Proverb
29. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” – Marcus Aurelius
30. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” — Jim Rohn
Short Happiness Quotes
31.”Everything is a gift of the universe–even joy, anger, jealousy, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” – Ken Keyes Jr
32. “True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.” – Joseph Addison
33. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” — Eckhart Tolle
34. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
35. “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
36.”Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances.” – J. Donald Walters
37. “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
38. “To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.” – Mary Stuart
39. “If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” – Roy T. Bennett
40. “Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.” — Valerie Bertinelli