Hello! How are you? Hope so you are quite well. You will be glad to know that Banglalink has announced 340 minutes offer for its subscribers. This is the latest BL minutes package. Today I am breaking down this package. So stay with me.
Banglalink 340 Minutes Offer – 197 Taka
Banglalink is a fast-growing mobile communication operator in Bangladesh. Over a decade they have provided a lot of various offers and packages for their customers. Recently BL brings a new package about 340 minutes package. So let’s see the offer details.
Quick Snap of BL 340 Minutes Package
Voice call: 340 Minutes (Any Local Operator)
Package Cost: BDT 197
Validity: 30 Days
Buying code: *166*197#
Balance checking code: *124*100#
To get this offer, subscribers can get two ways to activate this exclusive package. You can recharge exactly BDT 197 or dial the buying code *166*197#. After this activation of this offer, you can enjoy the next 30 days with validity.
Terms and Conditions
- This price is inclusive of VAT, SD and SC.
- To buy subscribers can recharge exactly Tk.197 or dial *166*197#
- To check minute balance, subscribers have to dial*124*100#
- All prepaid and Call & Control subscribers are eligible for this bundle offer.
- Bundle minutes can be used for calls to any local operator.
- Once bundle validity expires, unused minutes cannot be used anymore.
- The bundle can be brought several times.
- In case of multiple purchases within validity, longest validity will apply and unused minutes will add up.
- After bundle minute or validity expiry, regular package tariff will be applicable.
- Subscriber’s base package pulse will apply to bundle minute usage.
- Minutes will be usable 24 hours.
- This is a limited time offer.
This package will great for those who are medium users of voice call users. 340 minutes of 30 days are the best useful package of them. You can call any local operator to use it. So you may enjoy it at least once.
Thanks for reading this post. If you have any queries about any packages, leave your valuable comment on the comment section.