You are here to read this article. Most probably either you are a teen or a parent. To know – how affirmations can help teenagers – read this article carefully.
Teenage is the most vulnerable part of our life. Anyone can hurt easily by criticizing. At this age, many of us took the dangerous decisions – and we regretted them later.
The seemingly hardest thing for teenagers is to control their emotions. Fluctuate their minds tons of times in a day. That’s why they should learn how to control their emotions and deal with any situation.
The English comedian Jon Richardson once said, “I’ve had a lot of compulsions throughout my life which mainly started as a teen around the time I was doing exams.” So you need to learn how to deal with your stress, anxiety and other negative emotions from your teenage years.
Gratitude is the main ingredient for staying positive. Our teens are less expressive so that they can’t feel this gratitude, their emotions couldn’t bridge into a positive mindset. To better understand a teen’s brain; I highly suggest this video you should watch. I also recommend this book (The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey), which you can read.
Affirmations Benefits for the Teenagers
There are lots of benefits to doing affirmations for teens. If you do affirm yourself daily you can control your negative thoughts. Now I discuss the main benefits of affirmations for a teen.
- Reducing negative thoughts. Affirmations can help teenagers by reducing negative thoughts. An adolescent has lots of negative self-talk which may be cautious for mind and health. By doing affirmations they can help themself to lessen negative thoughts.
- Relieve stress and anxiety. The age of 18 is a crucial period of life. Everyone has dealt with some similar emotions like stress and anxiety. The affirmation can be the best practice to release your stress and anxiety to move forward.
- When you want to grow yourself, you need to become self-aware for your living life. This can remind you where you are at this time and where you want to be there. And affirmation leads you to the point of self-awareness.
- Positive perspective. While you do affirmations like positive statements and mantras which create a positive perspective within you. If you have lots of negativity, by doing daily affirmation practice you can positively change your perspective.
- To develop your better health. Do you want to live an ideal life? If so, you need to focus more on your health, body and mind. And this tool affirmation develops your better health in both.
- The affirmation can motivate us. How? While you affirm with positive statements and mantras, your subconscious mind receives those messages and your body and mind respond accordingly. For an adolescent, motivation is helpful for studying and competition of any exams.
- Become optimistic. In your life, if you want to succeed, you need to be an optimistic personality. It brings success to your life. And positive words, statements and mantras are some of the best tools for becoming an optimistic individual.
- Increase your happiness. Affirmations help you to increase your happiness. These all positive and powerful affirmations can create a sense of happiness for your life.
- Boost your confidence. To move forward and grow your productivity, you need to boost your confidence. That leads you to be a better performer in any situation in your life. Affirmation helps to boost your confidence as well as your self-worth.
- Improve the quality of life. If you want to improve the quality of your life, you need to have the standard life you imagine. Do affirm yourself on your image of the quality of life. That can help you improve your desire living life.
Positive & Powerful Affirmations for Teens
So you have already understood that affirmations can help a lot for staying positive and empowering teenagers. Here I made some affirmations, statements and mantras for you. You can do with these affirmations or you can also write yourself for practicing daily affirmation at your convenient time.
Positive Thinking for Teenagers
1# I’m unique.
2# I am enough.
3# I speak my truth.
4# I have my own path.
5# I’m grateful for everything.
6# I’m grateful for the love in my life.
7# I have a great family.
8# They love me unconditionally.
9# My friends and family have good taste.
10# They like to hang out with me.
Powerful Affirmations for Teens
Powerful Affirmations for Teens is a practical guide through the issues teens face today. This is to help fight against depression, lack of confidence and other fears. Who will learn proven techniques for overcoming negative beliefs that hold them back from truly living their best life?
11# I can improve.
12# I know what I’m doing.
13# I trust my inner voice.
14# I accept my mistakes.
15# I allow myself to make mistakes.
16# I allow others to make mistakes.
17# I am a star child born to shine.
18# I don’t compare myself to others.
19# I keep a good home and work-life balance.
20# I should be one of the most confident creatures on the planet.
Self-love Affirmations for Teenagers
21# I’m kind.
22# I’m fair.
23# I love myself.
24# I’m compassionate.
25# I can heal myself.
26# I have an abundance of love.
27# I’m cool just the way I am.
28# I’m not afraid if someone doesn’t like me.
29# I’m way more interesting than perfection.
30# If I catch a negative thought I quickly replace it with happy thoughts.
Positive Affirmations for Teenage Boys
How you can deal with feelings of doubt, past mistakes and negative thoughts. These positive affirmations will encourage you to be assertive about developing your capabilities. Repeat these daily and make it a habit to do regularly.
31# I stand up for myself.
32# I respect my own opinions.
33# I respect other people’s opinions.
34# Lack of confidence is only an illusion.
35# I get better every day in every way.
36# I don’t indulge people’s unreasonable expectations.
37# There’s no need to put on airs or try to impress anyone.
38# I have people who care about me and will help me if I need it.
39# I am not limited by what others think of me.
40# I am confident about solving life’s problems successfully.
Positive Affirmations for Teenage Girls
Positive thoughts for teenage girls are as important as for boys. They also have lots of struggles in life. Considering their point of view, teen girls need affirmations to stay positive. Here are some positive statements you can affirm yourself daily.
41# I am blessed as a girl.
42# I am dependable.
43# I feel safe and secure.
44# I love my body just the way it is.
45# I can do hard things.
46# I am proud of myself.
47# I can make a difference.
48# I am worth taking care of myself.
49# I am brave, I am loved and I am good enough.
50# Passion, romance and love are in my future.
Teenager Affirmations for Self-Confidence
Self-confidence affirmations for teenagers are the Power of Present-tense Affirmations at its best. This time you’ll discover a series of positive statements that help boost self-confidence – to improve your life experience in every area.
51# I’m strong.
52# I do my best.
53# I’m confident.
54# I’m in control.
55# I’m cool under pressure.
56# I am my authentic self.
57# I am happy and joyful.
58# I am the master of my confidence.
59# I celebrate my achievements.
60# My life to spreading joy, happiness and fulfillment.
Teenager Affirmations for Study Pressure
These positive statements tell you how much better it’ll be when you become more motivated and disciplined. Additionally, you can build a strong focus ability on your study. I suggest you, if you have time, read through a book named Deep Work by Cal Newport (detailed about work and gave some practical tips).
61# I love to study.
62# I study regularly.
63# Studying makes me more knowledgeable.
64# It is so much fun while I am studying.
65# Studying helps me become more intelligent.
66# I never get pressured to study.
67# I create my power by studying my materials.
68# Studying gives me the light of the path.
69# I love to learn and spread my knowledge.
70# Every book I read is an investment in making my mind richer.