Are you trying to make yourself valuable? And want to know how self-worth affirmations can help you? If so, then this article is for you. Read thoroughly, it helps you a lot.
The definition of self-worth is understanding yourself properly. How? When you accept yourself, loving yourself as well as believing yourself – that creates an internal state of your mind which makes you more self-aware. It means having unbreakable faith in yourself and you know your ability to do anything.
It is the power of understanding yourself; that brings your happiness, health, wealth, success, relationship, self-love and self-confidence. Sometimes, life became worst – your all negative emotions rose up and hit your head around. That time, you couldn’t understand what to do. Right? In that case, you should take care of yourself patiently. Reading best self-help books, best-selling affirmation books and listening to podcast episodes. Apparently doing self-worth affirmations can be the best practice for you.
The American Entrepreneur Malcolm S. Forbes once said, “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” So we should value what we have right now. This sense of giving value brings courage, brave and confidence within you.
Benefits of Self-worth Affirmations
There have lots of benefits for doing self-worth affirmations. Now I will discuss three main benefits of self-worth affirmations.
- You know better yourself. Where are you right now? How about feeling yourself at this moment? Some situations against you and it’ll happen in future. This particular situation not in your hand, but you have control to think regarding that situation. How you react to those? Decision up to yourself. If you practice and do affirmations regularly, then you can fuel and cultivate positive and powerful thoughts in your mind. That takes you more acceptable.
- Many psychologists addressed that affirmations can reduce negative thoughts and negative beliefs. If you are under stress but doing self-affirmations regularly; improves your problem-solving capability (Study). It also boosts your self-confidence, self-esteem and self-worth.
- Affirmations are totally free and flexible. How? Suppose you are in a state of fear of failure. You are going to take an action but you have doubt that you can’t succeed at any point. In this state of mind, you can’t start that particular task by thinking about the fear of failure. Your focus relies on the outcome “fail”. In that case, when you want to affirm yourself; you can make or write those affirmation statements according to your present situation. That is another big benefit of affirmations.
Best Affirmations for Self-worth
Here I made some best positive and powerful self-worth affirmations for you. You can read these and take a guide that how to write self-worth statements.
1. I am enough.
2. I am unique.
3. I accept myself.
4. I approve of myself.
5. I am always enough.
6. We are all unique.
7. We are all individuals.
8. We all have imperfections.
9. I can have imperfections and still love myself
10. There’s beauty in my imperfections.
11. I compare myself only to my highest self.
Positive Affirmations for Self-worth
12. I respect myself.
13. I respect my body.
14. I respect my mind.
15. I ask that others respect me too.
16. I respect the difference of opinions.
17. I also give equal value to my own feelings.
18. I ask that others respect my own feelings.
19. I have the courage to voice my own opinions and thoughts.
20. I dare to show my true self and I am loved.
21. I understand and pay attention to my own emotions and thoughts.
22. I have the courage to voice my own opinions and thoughts.
Powerful Self-worth Affirmations
23. I am worthy.
24. I have unlimited power.
25. I believe in myself and my power.
26. I do no harm to myself.
27. I let go of blaming others.
28. I let go of the anger towards others.
29. I do no harm to any living thing.
30. I forgive others to free myself.
31. I cannot control others’ opinions and actions.
32. I can only control how I choose to react.
33. I take full responsibility for where I am in life.
34. I am never alone as I am always laughed and supported.
35. I always live with compassion for all including myself.
Daily Affirmations for Self-worth
36. I am perfect, just as I am.
37. I am creating my own love.
38. I am proud of who I am becoming.
39. I am beautiful inside and out.
40. I have all the resources I need.
41. I accept an apology I may never receive.
42. I’m free to move to decide to design my own life.
43. I break down the walls of artificial constraints.
44. I free myself from holding on to resentment and bitterness.
45. I let go of any past hurt whether conscious or accidental.
46. I free myself of other silent or explicit expectations.
47. I can be visualizing and comparing myself to the highest potential self.
48. I take on important decisions that I may have delayed or avoided previously.
49. I have the courage to face these decisions to take responsibility to create the best life to be the best person.
50. I am worthy of all the abundance, love, and amazing experiences I want.
List of Positive Affirmations for Self-worth
51. I am blessed.
52. My own love is enough.
53. I am exactly who I need to be.
54. I embrace who I am.
55. I am at peace with where I am.
56. I feel my optimism increase.
57. I attract the right people in my life.
58. I take full responsibility for my freedom of choice.
59. I decide more actively who I want in my life and who I do not
60. live in peace and compassion with everyone.
61. My time is valuable and I choose who to give my time to.
62. My time is a gift that I splendid carefully.
63. My life is full of adventure and incredible experiences.
64. I choose who I share my goals and dreams with my loving person.
65. I spend my energy whether on goals or in the present moment.
66. Negative people in my life simply fade away.
67. I feel quiet confidence radiates from my core.
68. I am always discerning of who I spend my time with.
69. I adapt and change to my circumstances. I flow like a river.
70. I give praise to myself and to others naturally and effortlessly.
71. I am grateful for the amazing and wonderful things in my life.